We focus on people. . . ensuring safety, as well as support healthy lives, families, and communities.
Community connections services is a non-profit organization and add your voice forum. Community connections services values honesty, integrity, open communication, and the pursuit of excellence.
Add Your Voice Forum
Community connections services advocates for human rights on environmental issues, social and health issues, child and family issues, justice for disabled people, homeless people, poverty and humanitarian efforts. Our forum is to engage youthful communities and adults in schools, colleges, universities, nursing homes, local community centres, workshops and live events. Powerful guest speakers such as human rights activists, local councillors, local communities, local business owners, doctors, psychologists and social workers are invited to these forums.
We advocate nationwide UK for better community services:
- Aging and long-term care support
- Environmental concerns
- Behavioural health services
- Child and family support
- Juvenile and rehabilitation
- Healthy homes, schools and communities
- Supporting community parks and playgrounds
- Supporting local community centres for good causes
- Social and employment assistance for those with developmental disabilities